The Pyroclassic has been made in New Zealand for over 30 years, it is the original and still is the most cleanest burning wood heater ever made. Tested at 0.3 grams of emissions it is the only wood heater approved for clean air wood heater free zones.
What is a Pyroclassic wood fire and why is it different?
- A Pyroclassic firebox is made of ceramic, the same material a pizza oven is made from
- Pyroclassic’s firebox is cylindrical (round and long)
- The shape is important to enure the fire burns at higher temperatures
- These two points means that the fire burns in excess of over 800 degrees celcius
- When a fire is hotter, the efficiency increases.
- This fire is 74% efficient
- When adding a wetback, the efficiency increases t0 83.3%
- At 0.3 grams emissions, it is rated as the worlds cleanest burning wood heater
Its all about uniqueness
find out here The outer casing on the Pyroclassic is available in over 200 colours. The Dulux powder coating range gives you almost unlimited options.http://brocki-schumi.ch/1226-dte26911-speed-dating-upstate-new-york.html
Optional Wet Back
her explanation An optional wet back gives you up to 3kW of low pressure hot water. The installation of the wet back actually improves the performance of your Pyroclassic heater from 74% to an impressive 83.3% efficiencygo to this site